Online English Lesson- FCE preparation class
Book a 60 mins online class to prepare better for your FCE exam
- 60 minutes online FCE exam preparation lesson via Skype
- effective 1-to-1 teaching, tailored to your needs
- you choose what and how to study
- save money by buying more than one lesson at a time!
- enrol online and begin as soon as you like
Book an online lesson and work on the areas of the FCE exam that you find most difficult, be it speaking, listening, reading, use of English or writing.
During the tailored FCE lesson you are able to ask questions about your skills and learn the methods to take your English to the next level so that you pass the exam.
FCE exam preparation online (skype) lesson is ideal for you if :
- you still find it difficult to do a particular part of the FCE exam
- you want to learn, practise and use exam strategies and techniques to help achieve your best score;
- learn from past exam papers and become familiar with the format of the exam;
- practise and develop your overall skills in reading, writing, listening and speaking – the importance of reading skills, writing skills and analytical thinking are emphasised as these skills are not the only key to success in the First Certificate exam
- receive constructive feedback to increase your chances of success.
Your online English lesson are about:
- Focus – The one-on-one learning experience is more focused on the student. The tutor can gauge progress and set a pace that meets your learning abilities.
- Concentration – Private online lessons are focused on your progress. The instructor knows when to pick up the pace and when to spend time on difficult areas.
- Pace – Online lessons usually get faster results. Due to the concentrated instruction, you can progress faster than do students in group classes.
- Discipline – Our tutors usually take a more disciplined approach to learning during one-to-one online sessions. They also hold their students to higher degrees of accountability.
- Learning Environment – Private students can usually have access to a facility’s full repertoire of services and equipment.
More about me:
I’m a CELTA qualified teacher with a BA degree in English Literature and I’ve been teaching English in London since 2010. I’ve helped hundreds of people improve their English language skills, whether it was speaking and fluency, grammar or writing. I used to teach in TELC UK, an English Language school which I set up in 2011. The school has over 100 positive reviews on Google and Facebook, you can read some of the reviews about the school and my lessons here. I currently work at a university in London. During the FCE exam preparation lesson I source current and up-to-date textbooks to make sure you learn the adequate grammar and vocabulary. I’m very passionate about the exam preparation classes especially FCE and CAE and I always go the extra mile to help you achieve a better score. You can expect a very intense lesson followed by several homework tasks and plenty of additional resources to study on your own. My motto: ‘Practice makes perfect, let’s practise together’. Thanks, Emily
In order to book a lesson please follow the booking process, otherwise contact me on +44 7935033195 or e-mail your request to email@example.com
– Once you book your class your receive an email with my Skype ID.
– Lessons will NOT be transferred once booked, you can reschedule your class by giving 48h notice.
– Scheduling of lessons are subject to the availability
– There are no extra registration fees or hidden charges
– Students are responsible for downloading Skype and obtaining the proper equipment to use with the software.
– Students are also responsible for registering and creating a working Skype user ID
How to book your online lesson?