Part 1 ( 2 minutes)
Good morning/afternoon/evening. My name is Emily, and your names are?
Where are you from, (Candidate A)?
And you, (Candidate B)?
First we’d like to know something about you. Select one or more questions from any of the following category:
- What social networks do you use? ( How often? Why?)
- Do you social networking sites be dangerous?
- What are the benefits of using social networks such as Facebook?
- Is it possible to become a social networking addict?
- Do you think that it is necessary to prepare for a job interview? (Why? How can you prepare?)
- How can a person make a good first impression?
- What clothes should you wear for an interview?
- Do you think you should talk negatively about your former employer?
- Do you often do your shopping online?
- What do you buy online?
- Are the prices in the shops and online shops very similar?
- What are the advantages of shopping online?